Saturday, July 22, 2006

Camping at Cheney Lake






Greg and the kids went to the lake Tuesday and Wednesday. I worked those nights so I didn't get to go spend time with them in the heat. It was over 100 degrees both days so it was nice they had the air conditioned camper. June and her kids are here this weekend, so we have been over at my parents spending time. The kids love it when the cousins are in town. June and I took took our 9 kids for a walk this afternoon to get slushies. They asked us if we had a day care, that gave us both a good laugh.

My parents started "Camp Gramma" two years ago and that starts on Monday. All the potty trained grandkids get to come to it. My sisters and I try to keep the house organized and take care of the meals. And of course the non potty trained kids. This year the theme is Building Character. So tomorrow 18 of the 20 grandkids will be here. Now that will be a daycare.

No comments: