Friday, August 25, 2006

My Morning


Well I have a very quiet house this morning. Greg took Meryn with him to run errands and I am cleaning as fast as I can so that we can come home from Kansas City to a clean house. I think I need to slow down a little bit. I was getting ready to dust and I like to soak the rag with dusting spray, sooo I spayed and sprayed and then couldn't breath because I was coughing and gagging. Yes, it was lysol I had sprayed. I took the rag down to the laundry and got preoccupied cleaning the boys room downstairs. I also needed to stay away from the fumes upstairs. Well I eventually got back to the dusting and as I was spaying the second rag I thought it seemed weird turing the can upside down to spray. You would think I would have learned to look at the can but the lysol was clouding my thinking. I was just about done dusting my room when I noticed this sticky film on my dresser. So then I looked at the can....It was OUST air freshener. Well long story short I may need a house that's not so quiet.

1 comment:

Elisa Seaba said...

OH MY GOODNESS SUSAN, YOU ARE NUTS! i GOT A GOOD LAUGH:)