Saturday, March 17, 2007

We took 450+ pictures. So here's a few more!!

Could she be any more beautiful??
MMMM Lobster night....
Eating breakfast in the Windjammer Cafe. What a beautiful view....Susan of course!
Center stage in the theater with Marisa.
Passing a Carnival ship in the Gulf.
Matt and Marisa looking HOT for a formal dinner night!!
Having fun on the outside deck. It was so beautiful.
Susan at the Dunns River Falls in Jamaica.
Wastin' away again in Margaritaville.....
Beautiful sunset in the Caribbean sea.

Leaving Galveston to celebrate our 10th anniversary.
The indoor Solarium saltwater pool.
Not yet Matt, you hold your breath before you hit the water!
Midnight "snack" at the all night buffet. I don't think we ate one time because we were "hungry".
Just some random hottie roaming the ship. She seemed to follow me everywhere though. Maybe I've still got it? Oh ya!!
Marisa and Susan as we leave Galveston.

First day. Waiting for luggage. Isn't she gorgeous!!

1 comment:

John and Melanie said...

Your pictures make me want to go on a cruise but I need to lose some weight so I can be cute and skinny liket Susan