Wednesday, April 18, 2007

We are enjoying the nice weather...


Today was so beautiful outside. Meryn and I walked for a mile before the boys got out of school. I wanted to push Meryn in the stroller but she knows her brothers get to take turns jogging with me so she informed me it was her turn. She did awesome, I walked a pretty fast pace and she ran the entire way. About a block from home she said her legs hurt bad. I am sure she will feel it tomorrow:) We got home just in time for all of us to go for a 10 mile bike ride. Needless to say Meryn fell asleep on the ride.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where is your helmet, Susan?

The Petricks said...

Susan...HELMET!! We want you to be safe too....I wish we could go with you guys. I don't know about 10 miles but it sure looks like fun. Your family is adorable. Love you guys.