Sunday, June 17, 2007

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY DADDY!

You are the best daddy because you make me laugh. I like that you help me with school work, and sports. I like when you take us to home depot to build things,and when you encourage me to do my best in school and sports. I love when you play games and sports with us. But most of all is that you spend time with me. HAPPY FATHER'S DAY, LOVE BRENDON


Daddy what i like about you is when you play with me and help me when i need help with something and when you help me build and support me when i am down. you are always there when i need you. I am glad you are my dad and I hope you have a great fathers day love Caleb.



The best daddy in the world is you! I like that you take me to the store with you I like that you pick me up and tickle me and make me laugh. Thank you for helping me with reading, thank you for getting us donuts on Sunday. thank you for always playing with me and thank you for marrying mommy. happy fathers day daddy. love trevin


Meryn was upset I had to type for her. She wanted to do it on her own like her brothers. Here are her exact words...


I love Daddy! You pick me me up and throw me on the ground - you throw me up in the air - you play - you pull my pinkie - you pick up my room - you hug me and kiss me - happy best daddy day - I love you

Fathers day 2007


2 comments:

The Petricks said...

PRICELESS...

Elisa Seaba said...

That is very sweet! Greg you better stop picking your daughter up and throwing her on the ground :)