Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Our house is finally on the market!

We have been very busy fixing up the house the last couple months (actually the last 10 years)! Anyway, we finally got everything done and it is officially For Sale. I am having a little trouble letting the kids be kids this last week since we never know when someone will want to see it. We had an open house last Sunday and will have another one this week. So i have been one crazy cleaning lady. One night when I was a bit out of hand I suppose, Caleb made a comment that brought me back to reality. He said "mommy the house doesn't need to be perfect does it, we are just a family." I have tried to lighten up a little after that. They are all doing so good keeping their rooms clean and keeping beds made. That makes my job a lot easier, thanks boys!!! We will try to get some pictures posted soon.

4 comments:

John and Melanie said...

Good Luck! Hopefully it will sell quickly. Do you have any other houses that you are looking at?

Journaling My Journey said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Journaling My Journey said...

Great insight, Caleb!
Grandpa Neir

Jena Simms said...

Susan, you are going to get one really big paycheck for cleaning your house on the day you sell it.