Sunday, May 31, 2009

Mowing


Susan's gonna yell at me when she sees this. I'm suppose to be blogging about the floor project we have going on in our house, but I saw this and just wanted to thank her for all her help around the house. This is the first time she's mowed here and she did a great job. She was pretty impressed with herself, when she drove up in the driveway yesterday, at how straight the lines were, then she realized I had done that section. Pretty funny! Anyway, thanks for all you work Susan. I love you!!

3 comments:

Elisa Seaba said...

awww how sweet! were susan's lines wavy? mine sure are when i mow! :)

Jena Simms said...

Straight, you mean we are suppose to mow straight?#%&@?

Jenny said...

Susan, what more could in-laws want than to see such a wonderful picture of a helpmeet. Just tell Greg that lines don't mean anything in a few days, but one less job for him to do is priceless. HUGs to you!!!