Sunday, February 11, 2007

K'nex


Brendon Caleb and Trevin have been staying at G & G Neirs house while I've been at work and Susan has been in KC. They've had a great time and have really been using their imagination. I came over this morning after I got off duty, and they all jumped up and ran to gather their creations. I was pretty impressed to see how they made each design. Brendon helped Trevin make a shark, merry-go-round, teeter totter, slide, tire swing, monkey bars, chair swing, helicopter, and two race cars. They all were really cool and they were so excited to show them to me. Caleb had also made some creations, he made a grandfather clock, a Cessna airplane, space craft and a fully steerable jeep. They all did a great job and it seemed to keep them out of trouble!

No comments: