Wednesday, February 14, 2007

MY Happy Valentines day!

Ten years ago today, I was surprised with a diamond and marriage proposal. I had never been happier! There were a few lost diamonds in the last several years that caused me to stop wearing my ring, which I have greatly missed...UNTIL tonight! I received the most beautiful new wedding set. Greg totally pulled one over on me. It takes a lot to surprise me but he did it tonight. We had agreed(or so I thought) that since we were going on a cruise next month for our 10th anniversary that this would be our gift to each other! Well after dinner and shopping we got in the car and I was being very impatient (imagine that:)) about getting going because I was sooo cold and I wanted to hurry up and get home. He said he needed to get the car warmed up first and then after some sweet words gave me a new wedding ring!! We then went back into the mall to get it resized and soldered. So I only got to wear it for a few minutes but long enough to love it. I will post a picture when I get it back.

Thanks for making this such a special day for me Greg!

No comments: