Sunday, May 13, 2007

Baptism






What a special day today was. Today, our three boys were baptized and made their public acknowledgment of their decision to accept salvation and have Jesus in their hearts.
Brendon, Caleb and Trevin all made the decision in the past few years to ask Jesus into their hearts and had just recently inquired about baptism. After discussing it with Grandpa Neir, they wanted to take the next step and make a profession of faith and be baptized. They all prepared a testimony to say along with a verse and were very grown up in how they spoke. I was so pleased and proud to hear them speak and see them baptized. I was also given the opportunity to pray for them in front of the church. It was very moving and I will always cherish that. I am so thankful for being blessed with our children and am so at peace knowing that my three boys will be in heaven one day. I want to thank mom and dad for bringing me up in a God fearing home and for being examples of Christ. Thank you to Roger and Mary for also being examples of God and for helping to raise them to love the Lord. I am so proud to have Brendon, Caleb and Trevin as my sons and am looking forward to watching them grow and learn.

1 comment:

Jason & Heather said...

Goodbye, old life; hello, new. Since you have died with Him now you can really begin to experience what life can really be- with the Triune God in control. Congratualtions guys on the best descision you could ever make.

UNCLE J