Thursday, December 20, 2007

Breakfast




Meryn loves to watch Curious George or Dora The Explorer, first thing when she gets up. She also is anxious to eat, with her waking words usually (eye's half open, quiet mumble, stumbling towards us) "Can you get me something to eat? Can I watch a monkey po(show)? Can I watch Doh ah" So this morning she picked Coco Puffs and George. They're also not allowed to eat on the carpet, so most the time, they sit on the dining room floor so they can still watch T.V. This morning, there was another issue. "Daddy, my hair got wet from my milk" So the quickest solution was mommy's beanie. We put it on, tucked her hair in, problem solved. I'll miss these days.

5 comments:

Marilee We Roll Along said...

This is priceless! Yes, you will miss these days, so ENJOY!! They pass faster than you can ever imagine.

John and Melanie said...

That sounds just like Ella.

June Duehring said...

Very Cute!

Elisa Seaba said...

That is adorable!!

grammaneir said...

You are a cutie Meryn!