Friday, December 07, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRANDMA!!!

What I like about you Grandma is that you makes the best walffals and biscuts and gravy. I Love you. From Trevin


What I like about grandma is that she is nice and funny and always there for us. Hope you have a fun birthday love you,
love Caleb


I love Grandma. You turn on Dora for me. I like when you give me kisses and hugs. I like going shopping with you too. I love you Grandma. Love Meryn



I love you grandma because you are always there when i need you and you are always happy to help.Why i love you the most is because you are my grandma I love you,
FROM BRENDON

We love you and hope you have a very Happy Birthday!

2 comments:

grammaneir said...

Thank you! I Love you all!

Marilee We Roll Along said...

These comments are very touching as they come from the tender hearts of grandhildren whose hearts and lives are being forever touched by their grandmother.