Wednesday, January 16, 2008

A new year is here...

but not a whole lot is new with the Lanker family. Basketball did start last week for Brendon, Caleb and Trevin. They are all enjoying it this time. Trevin gets to have his practice in the sports arena where the junior college games are played so he thinks that is pretty cool and his older brothers are a bit jealous. Meryn says she can't wait until she goes to school with her brothers. I guess I must be getting pretty boring to hang out with. First thing in the morning she is ready to go shopping or to Grandma & Grandpas house. She has informed us she wants to play soccer this spring. I think we may have a tomboy on our hands. Other than that, not much has changed and we're enjoying the start to our new year. Oh, and if anyone is wondering where your Christmas card and picture from us is, we flopped and didn't get them done. There's always next year!

2 comments:

Marilee We Roll Along said...

I think that a lot is happening with the Lanker family! Re being boring--I remember some years ago when our boys told me they wished I could be like the Mom across the street, Mrs. Robinson. When I asked Tad what there was about her, he suggested that I spend try to spend more time with her so I could be like her. (He was telling me this as I was taking him to soccer practice. I just kept looking straight ahead and driving!)

Neirly News said...

Ummm, excuse me? You did, too, get a family picture taken at Christmas. Sorry, no excuses from you! :) DD