Friday, January 25, 2008

My Unlucky Tuesday...

started when I got out of my car and took about two steps toward the hospital and felt a nice big thud on my head. My exact thought was, Oh shoot I think I just got pooped on. About two seconds later there was no thinking about it. The smell of the huge glob that hung off my hair down in front of my nose was unbelievable! I just had my hair layered and so I actually took time to curl it this night too. I stood outside not knowing what to do and gagging from the smell. I saw a coworker walking towards me so I had her look and verify what I really already knew. She thought I had fallen in the mud so now I knew this had to be one huge bird. I finally made it up to Labor & Delivery and by this time I was just plain sick! After everyone had a good laugh I was able to use some baby shampoo and went with the wet look the rest of the night.

6 comments:

Jason & Heather said...

Oh Come on... where is the picture of this horror?

Elisa Seaba said...

I just about spit out my ramen noodles laughing sorry but picturing it is funny! :)

Don and Roberta Graber said...

I agree- where is the picture? What a sight you must have been!

Marilee We Roll Along said...

Where was your camera so the rest of us could have seen this in "real time"? This probably made hospital smells seem OK.

The Petricks said...

Oh Susan..this reminds me of when we lived in Hawaii and I was in the International Market and I got pooped on. The worst, and most memorable experience. I wish you had a picture.

Jena Simms said...

Oh Susan, this makes me laugh out loud. Davin just walked in and asked what was so funny...he is still laughing.