Saturday, March 28, 2009

Snow!!

Brendon and Trevin digging tunnels
Clearing a path
Snow hanging over the roof

The front of the house

The kids and I

Caleb towing Meryn
The backyard


Yesterday I was headed back home from California hoping to beat the blizzard that was predicted for our area. Well, I made it home with the storm already in progress. There were about 6 inches on the ground at around 7 pm. This morning when we woke up, there was 18. We were pretty surprised. I think this is the most we've had at one time since we moved here. The kids were so anxious to get out and play in it, so we went out and took pictures before it didn't look so nice. Susan and I spent over 2 hours shoveling one side of our driveway. Hopefully we'll be able to use it tomorrow if the roads are plowed.

1 comment:

Elisa Seaba said...

I can't believe you guys got 18 inches, that is just crazy!