Monday, March 23, 2009

Trevin

Trevin cracks me up! When he walked in from school, he asked if I noticed anything about him. I didn't right away except he wasn't wearing his glasses, but that is no new news for him. So he said my pants are on backwards! Well I guess he put them on backwards this morning and when he realized it around lunch time, he said he didn't want to make a big deal by switching them back(i guess he wanted it to look like he wore them that way purpose). He said one girl at the end of the day told him quietly "your pants are on backwards" he just looked at her and said "uh yeah, I know". He is a funny boy, I love his personality!

5 comments:

June Duehring said...

That is hilarious.

It reminds me of another school pants story from a few years ago. :)

The Lanker Family said...

That's funny, I forgot about that "incident" Do you think he would kill me if I added that story? :)

June Duehring said...

It sure would be fun to have it written down before you forget. I think people would enjoy reading it. Ha! Maybe he wouldn't care since it happened so long ago. :)

Elisa Seaba said...

Too funny!! He is the most easy going kid ever! Laughing out loud thinking again about the other "pants story" :) I have to tell Trey, he would get a kick out of him wearing them backwards.

Jena Simms said...

Oh, Susan that is so funny! I saw Trevin at lunch recess and noticed he had a zipper in the back and then I looked a little closer and realized they were not some new style of shorts they were just on backwards. I had a little giggle and thought "for pity sake, it must have been a rushed morning in the Lanker house." I got a good giggle out of this one... Jena