Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Six Quirky Things About Me

I've been "tagged" so here go's 6 quirky (OCD) things about myself...

1. I am a compulsive cleaner, I always am cleaning up after anyone and everyone. I have a hard time leaving toys out that the kids are playing with but have just taken a short break from. I can't even start my night at work until I straighten up the desks and put all the pens the right way in the pen holders(of course with the exception of the nights I have to go straight to a delivery, babies do come first:)).

2. I throw off the first few squares of toilet paper in public restrooms.

3. I can only eat leftovers if my sweet husband will heat them up. I want to gag the minute I see or smell cold food uncovered.

4. I pull my hair out one strand at a time. I look for coarse hairs and try to get all of those out. It is an endless job, oh and before I throw them on the ground I look at how many different colors there are.

5. I love to sleep in my "Heart Walk" t-shirts that are from the early 90's. My husband absolutely despises these and threatens to burn them. Only one of the four have disappeared in our 11 years.

6. I have to sleep on my side with a blanket covering the ear that is exposed to the ceiling fan or I can't go to sleep.


I believe most of you that read this have been tagged already so here are the few I thought hadn't been yet, Rebekah, Heather, Marisa, Rachel

3 comments:

Elisa Seaba said...

Good ones Susan, thanks for playing, i guess we are all a little ocd :) I pull out one brittle hair at a time too :)

June Duehring said...

Am I missing something or why is it that I don't have brittle hairs? I that grosses me out. None in my hair.

grammaneir said...

I saw Meryn pulling at her hair and looking at it just like you do Susan.

and I think you would have one less heart shirt if you hadn't taken mine:)