Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Snow Snow and more Snow


I think this year has been the most snow that we have had since we moved here. I was shoveling this morning and figured I had used my snow shovel this year more than I have in all the previous years combined. It's so worn down that it takes several passes to get it all moved, so when I finished, I ran over to Lowes and picked up a new one. Now if my back will hold out, I'll be set. I don't know the offical measurment, but It looks like about 5 inches or so today. It will be interesting to hear the total in the spring.

3 comments:

A Full House said...

I thought you had a nice snow blower in the garage. Did you run out of gas?

The Petricks said...

Crazy. I was just going to call you guys and see how much you guys got. Looks like fun. I wish we had one day of snow...still waiting. It's been weird here lately...it felt like 20 below all yesterday.

Marilee We Roll Along said...

What a beautiful winter picture! I always wished for a setting of snow like this when we are "trying" to figure something out for a Christmas photo.